Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Loving it



I bought this back in August because I was looking for a lighter alternative to my trusty north face, which in my opinion was way to bulky for the days when I am just carrying a spiral to class. I absolutely love it! I will admit however that I was a little sad when I found out that J.Crew now carries it, but they don't have my color (rust)! Touche J. Crew!
Before I bought it I showed it to my brother, who did not approve (probably because I showed him the bag in the traffic sign yellow), obviously I bought it anyway. I went home this past weekend for thanksgiving and he liked it so much he tried to gank it from me! I might just have to get him one, probably in the forest green, you know because that is a man-ish color!

and yes I will most likely get it from J. Crew (insert apology). Now back to "studying"

No comments: